- an innovative thinker, with a proactive and can-do attitude?
- from any field of study, but interested in data science, technology, innovation and/or entrepreneurship?
- currently enrolled as a Master or PhD student at a Dutch research university, or graduated less than a year ago?
Then Bay area companies are looking for you!
Applications for the first edition of Internships in the Valley have closed. The next period of enrollment will be from 1 October to 1 December.
- Extracurricular activities demonstrating you have an innovative and entrepreneurial mindset
- An average GPA of 7 or higher